- I've enjoyed quite a few trips to Indiana and Ohio to celebrate holidays, birthdays and my parent's 30th wedding anniversary. (We pulled off a surprise - and for that I'm so proud!!!)
- I left the West Loop and my roommate Jaci to venture out to Ukrainian Village, a neighborhood west of downtown. In addition to an unobstructed view of the Chicago skyline from the shared rooftop and four times the space I had the last time I lived alone, I'm just one bus away from the office, which is about 2 miles to the east. This place feels like home, and if you follow this blog much, you know I've always got a home decorating project in process to make this vintage apartment be a true reflection of me!
- I'm also much closer to Covenant Presbyterian Church, which I joined this spring. It's a PCA church with a smaller, but young, vibrant church family and I've met a lot of great friends there over the past year and have enjoyed getting together weekly with my small group.
- I survived - and really enjoyed helping to plan - my first high school reunion. I still can't believe it's been 10 years!!!
- As you'll see from my blog, I'm still enjoying photography and sewing, and do both whenever I get the chance!
- And while I may not have found "the one" yet, I'm constantly surrounded by the best friends and family a girl could ask for.
|Make a Smilebox greeting|